On 11th February 2012, selected Students from IIPM PUNE went for a conference on Cutting edge managerial challenges & strategies in the new millennium.
The conference was conducted by an Institute for Future Education Entrepreneurship & Leadership (IFEEL). The institute has felicitated each and every student who had participated in the conference and the respected speakers were honored.
The conference was commenced with an auspicious “pooja” of lord Ganesha, which represents the lord of knowledge and happiness.
The inputs in conference were contributed by different speakers with their experience and immense knowledge. The Core Speakers for the conference were:
1. Mr. Pradeep Panda, Ex-Director, Binani Industries
2. Mr. G.R. Venkatesh Head People Office, Retail Business Future Group
3. Mr. Vikesh Wallia, Vice-President, Times Of India.
4. Mr. Thirthankar Dash Head of Consulting, Quantum 360
5. Mr. Luna Mohanty Sr. Gm-Hr, Mahindra & Mahindra
6. Mr. Bimal Ved Marketing Manager, Hindustan Times
The Chairman, Organizing Committee Dr. H. S. Cheema (CEO-IFEEL) shared his experience and the challenges which he took while beginning the institute with only 15 students two years back. Later the speakers shared their views on corporate strategies & initiatives like
• strategies in the global integration,
• sustainable performance,
• business competitiveness & strategies,
• corporate social responsibility,
• Corporate restructuring.
For a better understanding there was Q & A round, wherein the students of IIPM, PUNE participated and made it a very interactive session.